The Settings - Coupons page is where you can setup and manage coupons.
a great way to offer discounts to your customers, and can help promote
1. Click the “New Coupon” button to launch the coupons dialog.
2. If you would like to restrict coupon usage to a particular service, select a service from the services list.
3. Set an expiry date for the coupon. The coupon will automatically expire after this date.
4. A unique ID is already provided for the coupon. If you would like to customize the code, then keep in mind that the code must be unique. You can supply something like 10%OFF, which is also easy for your clients to remember.
5. If you used a custom code such as 10%OFF in the previous step, then you might also want to set the “Coupon type” as Super. This will make the coupon usable an infinite number of times until date of expiration. The regular coupon type on the other hand allows only single usage, after which it is no longer valid.
6. Next select the discount type. This can be a fixed amount or a percentage amount deducted from the total.
7. If you would like the coupon to apply only if the total amount exceeds a certain value, set this in the “Apply coupon if exceeds” field.
8. If you would like to generate multiple coupons with the same attributes, provide a value in the “No. of coupons” field.
9. Now click create.
You are now ready begin your promotion. If you choose to use the super coupon, you will want to insert the code in your mass mailer or provide it in some form on your site.
Alternatively, you can email coupons individually by clicking the email button found beside any coupon you generate.
Important: Please keep in mind that if the service does not have coupons enabled, a setting found in the services page, then there won’t be a coupon entry field in the front-end. So, ensure that you have enabled this on the service prior to handing out coupon codes to customers.