The Settings - Feeds page is where you can export and import feeds of your appointments in iCalendar format. By doing so, you can synchronize appointments to/from third party platforms or Calendarista itself.
1. Check Enable
2. Select a service. If you want to limit appointments to a particular availability, then select an availability as well.
3. Copy the URL to the iCAL feed.
4. Now go into your third-party app and look for an ICS import setting. Paste the URL you copied.
1. Select a service. If you want to limit appointments to a particular availability, then select an availability as well.
2. Paste an iCAL feed you want to import. All appointments found in the feed will be synchronized with the selected service and availability.
You can perform this internally within the current instance of Calendarista as well or if you have Calendarista installed on separate domains. This can be useful if you want to synch services and if a particular date and time are booked on service A and you want to disallow booking on service B and vice versa.